Acxiom, a customer intelligence company whose data-driven solutions create business growth by enabling better customer experiences, has announced a new global strategic partnership with Google Cloud. Under the new arrangement, Acxiom will provide its innovative marketing solutions for customers on Google Cloud. The new partnership combines Google Cloud’s global infrastructure, machine learning, and artificial intelligence technology with Acxiom’s ethically sourced, privacy-compliant customer data management solutions and diverse data sets.
- Businesses eye flexibility: As digital marketing capabilities transform and become increasingly channel agnostic, the ability to create dynamic experiences to achieve key business goals becomes both more difficult and more impactful for brands. Economic pressure due to the pandemic is driving businesses to look for flexibility, speed to market, and efficiencies often found in cloud-based applications.
- Innovative solutions: Acxiom addresses the above challenges by helping clients increase their customer intelligence through innovative and cost-effective marketing analytics and data management solutions on Google Cloud. These native cloud application capabilities, in combination with Acxiom’s customer intelligence capabilities, are designed to address a company’s business and marketing intelligence needs in a flexible and scalable environment.
- Google Certified partner: The partnership will add to Acxiom’s expert services across the Google marketing product suite. Acxiom is a Google Certified partner for Google Customer Match, which creates ad audiences using customer data. This strategy allows businesses to accomplish goals related to brand awareness and sales.
- Flexibility for clients : David Skinner, chief strategy officer at Acxiom, said in a release that the need for data to be easily accessible in the cloud and integrated with end-user marketing tools that provide key business insights is at an all-time high. “This partnership allows us to develop deeper analytics and market-leading data management capabilities while providing our clients the flexibility that cloud-based solutions offer.”
- Easy access to data: As brands continue to execute digital transformation, they want the ability to access data from anywhere by having more innovative cloud-based solutions to investigate, monitor, analyze and act on their data with confidence. “By deploying its datasets and solutions on Google Cloud, Acxiom is making it very easy for customers to access and manage vast quantities of data, and to maximize its value with cloud capabilities in data blending, AI, and analytics,” said Gia Winters, Director, Cloud Sales at Google Cloud.