Hyland, a leading content services provider and pioneer delivering cloud content services solutions has hired a new executive to support its cloud growth and modernization strategy. Will Milewski has been appointed to the role and will report to chief product officer John Phelan. He will also be responsible for overseeing Hyland’s cloud growth strategy across content services and intelligent automation portfolio.
- A new man to accelerate Hyland’s Momentum: Milewski will also work with Hyland’s executive team and staff to align corporate and product priorities and ensure that these are supported through the cloud. “I’m looking forward to building on the cloud success Hyland has achieved natively and through acquisition and will work to accelerate its momentum to bring the Hyland Experience Platform, its multitenant, cloud-native platform, to market,” he said.
- A leader of Cloud-Based Service: Milewski is a proven leader in cloud, SaaS, development operations, and data center management, with experience supporting digital transformation strategies while running large-scale, successful SaaS implementations. His background in architecture, run-time management, design, implementation, execution, and operational excellence will support Hyland’s cloud vision to be the world-class leader delivering cloud-based content services and intelligent automation solutions.
- Stronger collaboration: In his role, Milewski will collaborate closely with Hyland’s executive team and technology experts to align corporate and product priorities and ensure they are supported through simple cloud deployments. Building on the cloud foundation Hyland has built over the last 15 years, Milewski will help accelerate Hyland’s path to modernization to scale its services and support continued growth.
- Futuristic enterprise with far fetched Vision: “Hyland’s cloud-first vision and technology modernization strategies are a top priority to deliver the innovative applications our customers expect in the new normal and align with business priorities to ensure future success,” said John Phelan, chief product officer at Hyland. “Will brings extensive cloud knowledge, experience, passion, and business savvy we need to bolster our offerings and drive our cloud initiatives to the next level to best support our customers and partners.”
- Hyland is a one-stop destination for Cloud: With headquarters in Ohio, Hyland Software is the developer of the enterprise content management and process management software suite called OnBase. Applications of the suite are used in healthcare, financial institutions, insurance, government, higher education, and manufacturing.