Cloud Concepts Corp., a boutique masters cloud services agency announced the hiring of Kyle Jones as the new vice president of sales and marketing. As the newest member of the Cloud Concepts team, Jones will be responsible for developing new “Modern Era” programs to continue the company’s focus on delivering the best possible customer experience not only for its end users but also for its agent community.
- A mastermind : Kyle Jones has demonstrated his skills in a variety of ways, one of the most notable is having “Aced” his month-long Senior Experience project. He and his teammates put their skills to the test at a local company in San Diego and devised an entirely new go-to-market strategy to revitalize their business. He will also work with key strategic delivery partners to develop these program strategies into distinctive benefits for the agents, helping them close more deals.
- Impressive marketing plan: The company was so pleased with its work that it is currently implementing the marketing plan designed by its team. But what’s even more impressive is that Jones has an impeccable track record, he’ll graduate with a GPA of 4.0 and was inducted into the nation’s largest honor society, the National Society of Leadership and Marketing.
- A fresh start : “We bowed our heads and put our feet on the gas! Growth and expansion are always exciting and we are very excited to have Kyle join our team! It will give our business a fresh and smart kick to take us even further! ”Said Brandi Jones, Vice President of Cloud Concepts.
- Full-on cloud strategy: Cloud Concepts and its network of partners can provide full-service cloud strategy and implementation services to businesses of all sizes, from startups to Fortune 500 companies. Its mission is to provide cost-effective, easily managed cloud-based solutions that meet the unique needs and challenges of any organization.
- Satisfactory customer experience: Cloud Concepts, Corp. is a boutique master agency specializing in cloud-related products: Software-Defined WAN (SD-WAN), Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS), Backup and Storage, and Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) and More. Agents and VAR partners choose Cloud Concepts for the “white glove customer experience” and the specialized product portfolio.