Professional services network Deloitte and software firm Teradata have teamed up to help mutual customers migrate their on-premise data management and analytics environments to the Teradata Vantage multi-cloud data platform.
- An insightful collaboration: Deloitte, a preferred systems integrator for Vantage, will collaborate with Teradata to take the complexity out of data migration and equip organizations with the advanced capabilities of the future on cloud. Deloitte and Teradata will leverage the power of hybrid, multi-cloud environments allowing joint customers to simplify their ecosystem into a single cloud-based data analytics platform.
- Enhanced system: Ashish Verma, managing director, Deloitte Consulting, and Data and Analytics Modernisation lead, said: “The future of enterprise business requires enhanced speed, agility, and innovation which is central to the capabilities of a cloud data analytics platform and a core piece of the Teradata Vantage platform that has distinguished them as a leader in the industry.
- Acceleration for digital technology: Pascal Mazure, SVP, Worldwide Alliances and Partners at Teradata said: “To accelerate their digital transformation and deliver enterprise-wide business outcomes, companies need the cloud-based, a high-scale data platform that efficiently analyzes data from multiple sources – Teradata Vantage uniquely provides this, with the best cost per query.”
- A recognized platform: Teradata Vantage has been recognized as an industry leader by both Gartner and Forrester Research. Coupled with Deloitte’s proven track record of digital transformation and data modernization success for enterprise organizations, joint clients will experience a seamless, rapid migration from on-premise platforms to the cloud, while eliminating the data silos that cost organizations significant time and resources.
- Strategic collaboration: Through its strategic collaboration with Deloitte, Teradata customers can seamlessly combine Vantage with first-party cloud services to expand their cloud ecosystem with deep integration of cloud-specific, cloud-native services.